Wet cold weather = cancelled programs

Oh well, we can always use the rain, but does it have to be cold and rainy when we are trying to do our outdoor programs?

Our Lake Michie Moonlight Paddle and our first Teens in Nature program of the season have both been cancelled due to the weather.  Sad but true.  My first instinct is to run the programs no matter the weather, but then I am reminded that not everyone wants to come out in the wet chill to expererience nature. In this situation I am also getting paid to do this, while you the public are paying us to come out, and I guess I don't blame anyone for not wanting to pay to play in the cold rain. 

So for those of you who just don't like the rain and are ready for winter to end, here are a couple of pictures from past programs to perhaps cheer you up. 


West Point on the Eno


Out on our Teen farm day


Lots of luck...


Flowers along the Eno River



Have a great weekend and we hope to see you soon.